Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Website!

Hello Film Fans!

It's been a while since my last posting and for that I am sorry. I have had a lot going on recently with my day job so I had to put things on hold for a little while. Good news though! I will be getting a website in a month or so and I will also be transitioning over to WordPress. I am told they have more (and better) tools to improve my blog so it seemed like the right thing to do. A friend of mine is building the site and I have extreme confidence that she will build a fantastic site. I don't want to give too much away so here is a taste of what to expect from the new and improved Film Grad Reviews!

1) Website: So as I stated, I will have a fully functioning website where I can post my reviews and links to things/movies/whatever I like. The site will also have contact info just in case you want to get in touch with me. There will also be a little bit about me and what Film Grad Reviews is all about.

2) YouTube: I recently bought a Capture Card (Personal Video Recorder) so I can post reviews of video games and TV shows on YouTube. I want my YT channel to be an extension of my blog. There will be things on that channel that won't be in the blog and vice versa. This is so that you feel compelled to check out BOTH formats!

3) T-Shirts and stuff: I will be designing t-shirts, stickers, and whatever else I can think of to sell on my site! I really want to spread the word about Film Grad Reviews and stuff for you to wear and share is one of the best ways to do so. Everything will be fairly priced so there's no need to worry about breaking the bank!

So there it is, the top three things you can expect from me within the next few months. Is there anything you want to see that I haven't mentioned? Are there any films you want to see reviewed? I have gotten a few suggestions and they are ready in my queue on Netflix so I will be posting those very soon. Comment so I know what is on your mind! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy what is to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment